Directions to the Show – How do I get there?
To The George and Phyllis Rothman Center
The Rothman Center is located on Temple Avenue, off of Hackensack Ave., South, just a few blocks south of Route 4 and the River Side Square Mall, and only six miles west of the G.W. Bridge and only minutes from the N.J. Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, Routes 4, 17, 46, and I-80.
For Google or Mapquest directions the Rothman Center’s street address is 100 University Plaza Drive, Hackensack, NJ.
1. From Route 4, Traveling East (from Garden State Parkway) Exit at Hackensack Avenue, (immediately following the Main Street Exit), heading south. Proceed to traffic light at Temple Avenue, turning left. FDU’s Rothman’s Center is located at the end of Temple Avenue.
2. From Route 4, Traveling West (from George Washington Bridge) Exit at the second Hackensack Avenue Exit (the Business District). Proceed to the traffic light at Temple Avenue. FDU’s Rothman Center is located at the end of Temple Avenue.
3. From the Garden State Parkway (North) Take the Garden State Parkway North to Exit 161 (Route 4 East). Travel on Route 4 until reaching Hackensack Avenue. Follow DIRECTIONS # 1.
4. From Garden State Parkway (South) Exit on left onto Rt. 17 South. Proceed to Rt.4 East. Travel on Route 4 until reaching Hackensack Avenue. Follow DIRECTIONS #1.
5. From New Jersey Turnpike (From South) Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 11 to the Garden State Parkway North. Take Garden State to Route 4 East. Follow DIRECTIONS #1
6. From Route 80, Traveling East (NOTE: From LOCAL 80 ONLY. You can not exit from Express 80) Exit at Hudson Street-Hackensack-Little Ferry Exit. At end of ramp, turn left toward Hackensack an Hudson Street. Continue until road ends, turning left toward Hackensack. At first traffic light, turn right and proceed until road ends. Turn left onto River Street (which becomes Hackensack Avenue). Drive straight through to Hackensack (Approx. 5 minutes). After passing light at Sears Roebuck, continue to second traffic light, turning right onto Temple Avenue. FDU’s Rothman Center is located at the end of Temple Avenue.
7. From Route 80, Traveling West. (NOTE: From LOCAL 80 ONLY. You can not exit from Express 80) Exit at the Hudson Street-Hackensack-Little Ferry Exit. Proceed through traffic light (Hudson Street) to next light. Turn left on River Street and follow DIRECTIONS #6.
CLICK HERE For Google Maps
Sunday Bus Service from Manhattan to the Show
Three NJ Transit Buses stop in Hackensack at River Street & Anderson St (across from the Sears building). The show is an easy walk north of the bus stop.
From the PABT in Midtown: Bus #155/168 Paramus/Ridgefield Park/New York, departs PABT at 8:30 arrives in Hackensack at River St & Anderson St across from the Sears building at 9:28 am.
From the PABT in Midtown: Bus #165 Westwood/New York, Departs PABT at 8:10, arrives in Hackensack at River St & Anderson St across from the Sears building at 8:55 am.
From the G.W. Bridge Bus Terminal: Bus #178/182 Hackensack/New York, Departs GWB at 10:35, arrives in Hackensack at River St & Anderson St across from the Sears building at 11:12 am.
From the bus stop, walk north on River St and then turn right at either University Place, or Temple Ave and walk directly to the Rothman Center show site.
Click here to visit NJ Transit download a bus schedule
See you at the show.